The Laundry Attendant processes linens and fabrics, including the washing, sorting, drying, transporting, organizing, folding, counting, and weighing.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Operates mechanical equipment to include: folder, washers, dryers, and steam press.
- Inspect linen and terry products during production.
- Cleans work area and laundry equipment as assigned.
- Completes laundry production tasks as assigned to include: washing, sorting, drying, transporting, organizing, folding, counting, and weighing.
- Work additional shifts as required.
- Wear uniform and name tag provided while on property.
- Reports any safety issues to the supervisor/manager.
- Reports any equipment malfunctions to the supervisor/manager.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of six (6) months of experience in the hospitality/cleaning field is required.